2007 Aston Martin Vanquish S 6.0 V12 Coupe -
6 Speed – ASM Paddle Shift (Semi Automatic).
2+2 Vehicle (4 Seats).
Onyx Black Metallic Exterior / Kestrel Tan & Parliament Green Leather Interior.
22’500 Kms / 14’300 Miles Approximately, with Aston Martin Service/Maintenance History.
Manufactured in Newport Pagnell for the Japanese market in 2007, before being privately imported back to the United Kingdom in 2020.
This is the rare Vanquish S model, one of only just 1086 cars produced worldwide and priced over £230,000 when new. One of the last Vanquish S models manufactured being a late VIN number car in 2007 just before the Ultimate Series and built to a very high custom specification for its first owner, a private collector in Japan. The car has been looked after meticulously and is in fantastic condition.
2 Keys & Owners Wallet Present with Full Aston Martin Service History.
Nice Spec Including:
- “Onyx Black” Exterior,
- Kestrel Tan Upper Interior with Parliament Green Inner Leather,
- Parliament Green Carpet,
- Red Brake Calipers,
- Vanquish S Alloy Wheels,
- Vanquish S Front Spoiler,
- Sports Seats,
- Tan & Green Embroidery & Stitching,
- Tan Quilted Roof Lining,
- Alpine Digital TV tuner,
- Sat Nav - Later Model Unit,
- Bluetooth, iPod Etc,
- Hpi Clear (Accident Free & Finance Clear),
- Any inspection welcome.
- 09/07/2007: 156 Kms / 96 Miles (Aston Martin Akasaka),
- 03/03/2008: 755 Kms / 469 Miles (Aston Martin Akasaka),
- 29/06/2010: 3’157 Kms / 1’961 Miles (Aston Martin Nagoya),
- 24/07/2011: 4’920 Kms / 3’057 Miles (Aston Martin Nagoya),
- 28/06/2012: 9’018 Kms / 5’603 Miles (Aston Martin Nagoya),
- 17/06/2013: 13’222 Kms / 8’215 Miles (Aston Martin Nagoya),
- 22/06/2014: 18,185 Kms / 11’299 Miles (Aston Martin Nagoya),
- 20/12/2020: Current Kms Service (Aston Martin Newport Pagnell).
Fully UK registered with V5 Logbook & Registration Plates, for clarification all import taxes were previously paid and the car is ready to go and enjoy.
MANY MORE PICTURES & VIDEO ON OUR WEBSITE INCLUDING A FULL WALKAROUND (distintoclassics.com).
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us. Our nearest airport is Birmingham International Airport (BHX). We can also assist in remote purchasing with international shipping worldwide, and transport delivery to Europe, Scandinavia & Ireland available.
EUROPEAN (E.U.) CUSTOMERS FROM MAINLAND EUROPE REGARDING QUESTIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT:
Are there any changes or additional costs to the purchaser following Brexit when purchasing from the United Kingdom? There have been no changes following Brexit for what the purchaser is to pay. There are no extra duties to pay. The car is currently UK registered and can still be driven/insured all over Europe without the need to re- register into another country if one wished.