2011 Nissan GT-R R35 Recaro Edition – UK Model (Non Import)
Semi - Automatic (Fully Automatic)
2+2 Vehicle (4 Seats)
Gun Metallic Grey Exterior / Recaro Edition Black & Red Leather Interior.
65000 Miles Approximately, with Full Service/Maintenance History.
Only 3 previous owners from new supplied by Middlehurst Garage in 2011.
Litchfield Stage 1 Conversion carried out in 2016 along with Gearbox Software.
This is the facelift model GT-R from MY2011 in Recaro Edition specifications and presented in fantastic condition. No expense spared during its life in maintenances and upkeep.
Nissan original wallet present with all booklets. Paperwork with service invoices, previous MOT certificates etc.
Nice Spec Including:
- GT-R Recaro edition specifications,
- “Gun Metal” Grey Exterior,
- Black & Red Recaro Leather Interior,
- Heated Seats,
- Bose sound system,
- Sat Nav,
- Bluetooth & iPod Jukebox,
- Hpi Clear (Accident Free & Finance Clear),
- Any inspection welcome.
- 31/03/2011: 1’191 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 15/06/2011: 7201 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 12/08/2011: 11,723 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 23/01/2012: 17,042 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 12/03/2012: 18’291 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 20/11/2012: 27,068 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 25/04/2013: 30’193 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 27/06/2013: 36,704 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 25/10/2013: 40,936 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 19/02/2014: 41,393 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 10/10/2014: 42’954 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 23/02/2015: 43’866 Miles (Middlehurst Garage),
- 04/04/2015: 45,000 Miles (Litchfield Stage 1),
- 25/02/2016: 51,003 Miles (Litchfield Motors),
- 31/03/2017: 55,480 Miles (AC Speedtech),
- 02/07/2019: 61,500 (Auto Torque)
MANY MORE PICTURES & VIDEO ON OUR WEBSITE INCLUDING FULL WALKAROUND (distintoclassics.com).
To arrange a viewing or for more information please contact us. We can assist in international transport and shipping to Mainland Europe, Scandinavia & Ireland. Our nearest airport is Birmingham International Airport (BHX).
E.U. CUSTOMERS FROM MAINLAND EUROPE REGARDING QUESTIONS ON BREXIT:
Are there any changes now or additional costs to the purchaser following Brexit? There have been no changes following Brexit for what the purchaser has to pay. There are no extra duties or VAT to pay. The car is UK registered and can be driven/insured all over Europe without the need to re register into another country if you wished.