Description2003 Porsche 911 Turbo (996.2) X50 Performance Pack - Convertible.
Facelift – Late Model Year.
3.6 Turbo Engine – Rare Porsche Option X50 Performance Pack 450 Bhp.
Porsche Tiptronic – Semi Automatic Transmission.
Basalt Black Metallic Exterior / Black Leather Interior.
Supplied by Lindbrook Porsche (Kent) in 2003 – Full UK Specification with 5 previous owners, with current owner since March 2016.
98,600 Miles Approximately, with Full Service/Maintenance History.
Service and maintenance work recently carried out (Major Service) in October 2020, including engine oil and filters, spark plugs, transmission/four wheel drive service, auxiliary belt and brake disks/pads with fluid service. Additonal wear items replaced (Ignition Coils, Suspension Top Mounts, Arms etc.).
Nice Spec Including:
- Basalt Black Exterior,
- Black leather interior,
- X50 Performance Pack 450 Hp,
- 18 inch SportTechno Turbo Facelift Alloy Wheels,
- PCM 2 Model with Satellite Navigation,
- Sport Steering with Tiptronic Paddles,
- Carbon Fibre Interior Package,
- Bose Surround Sound Package,
- Heated Seats,
- Porsche Trip Computer,
- Porsche Wind Deflector,
- Porsche Floor Mats,
- Hpi Clear,
- Any inspection welcome.
- 27/01/2005: 6,258 Miles (Porsche Nottingham) - Minor Service,
- 22/12/2005: 12,606 Miles (Porsche Nottingham) – Minor Service,
- 23/04/2007: 10,228 Miles (911Sport The Porsche Centre) – Major Service & Spark Plugs,
- 14/05/2008: 10,631 Miles (911Sport The Porsche Centre) – Minor Service,
- 01/05/2009: 33,441 Miles (911Sport The Porsche Centre) – Major Service & Spark Plugs,
- 28/11/2011: 45,327 Miles (911Sport The Porsche Centre) – Major Service & Spark Plugs,
- 03/07/2012: 48,912 Miles (911Sport The Porsche Centre) – Minor Service,
- 17/07/2013: 50,920 Miles (911Sport The Porsche Centre) – Minor Service,
- 05/09/2014: 53,302 Miles (911Sport The Porsche Centre) – Minor Service,
- 18/03/2016: 55,006 Miles (911Sport The Porsche Centre) – Major Service & Spark Plugs & Drive Belts,
- 19/08/2016: 59,540 Miles (Ashwell Garage Herts) – Minor Service,
- 08/12/2017: 79,236 Miles (Ashwell Garage Herts) – Minor Service,
- 30/05/2018: 84,576 Miles (Ashwell Garage Herts) – Major Service & Spark Plugs,
- 16/01/2019: 90,441 Miles (Ashwell Garage Herts) – Minor Service,
- 24/09/2020: 98,511 Miles (Vehicles Services Birmingham) – Major Service & Spark Plugs/Ignition Coils, Aux Belts & Brake Disc/Pads Service.
MANY MORE PICTURES & VIDEO ON OUR WEBSITE INCLUDING FULL WALKAROUND (distintoclassics.com).
To arrange a viewing or for more information please contact us. We can assist in international transport and shipping to Mainland Europe, Scandinavia & Ireland. Our nearest airport is Birmingham International Airport (BHX).
E.U. CUSTOMERS FROM MAINLAND EUROPE REGARDING QUESTIONS ON BREXIT:
Are there any changes now or additional costs to the purchaser following Brexit? There have been no changes following Brexit for what the purchaser must pay. There are no extra duties or VAT to pay. The car is UK registered and can be driven/insured all over Europe without the need to re-register into another country if the purchaser wished.
- 6 Disc CD Autochanger
- Alloy Wheels - 18in Sport Techno Design
- Aluminium/Leather for Gearshift and Handbrake
- Centre Console
- Cruise Control
- Engine Performance Kit
- Heated Seats
- Leather Spots Seats
- Parking Assistance
- Stainless Steel Door Entry Guards
- Telephone Module for PCM
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- Auxiliary Heating
- CD Multichanger
- CD Player
- Central Locking
- Climate Control
- Driver Airbag
- Electric Adjustable Seats
- Electric Windows
- Four Wheel Drive
- Front Seat Belts
- Full Service History
- Leather Seats
- Navigation System
- Park Distance Control
- Passenger Airbag
- Power Assisted Steering
- Premium Sound
- Rear Seat Belts
- Rear Spoiler
- Side Airbag
- V5 Registration Document
- Xenon Headlights