Description2011 Tesla Roadster Sport 2.5 – Left Hand Drive (LHD).
Full Electric 53 Kwh Battery & 215 Kw / 290 Hp Motor. Later Specification Facelift Model.
Jet Black Metallic Exterior / Black Leather Interior.
19 inch Forged Aluminium Alloy Wheels.
32,000 Kms / 19,800 Miles Approximately with Full Tesla Service History.
European Manufactured vehicle for the Japanese market in 2011, before being privately imported back to the United Kingdom in 2020.
This is the rare and later specification “2.5 Sport” model. Recent service from a leading Tesla specialist in Frankfurt, Germany where the battery was removed for service and is in excellent condition with full range. The car has always been regularly maintained with the required battery and PEM services.
2 Keys and Metal Owners Wallet with Full Service History.
Nice Spec Including:
- Jet Black Metallic Exterior,
- Black Sport Leather Interior,
- Carbon Fibre Interior Package,
- Black Forged Aluminium Wheels,
- Carbon Fibre Hood Bonnet,
- Carbon Fibre Roll Hoop,
- Carbon Fibre Rear Spoiler
- Carbon Fibre Tail Lamps,
- Heated Seats,
- Heated Steering Wheel,
- Rear Parking Camera,
- Sat Nav within Alpine Unit,
- Bluetooth, iPod Etc,
- Two Charging Cables (European Pin & UK Pin),
- 2 Keys & Books,
- Hpi Clear (Accident Free & Finance Clear),
- Any inspection welcome.
- 12/02/2011: 301 Kms / 187 Miles (Tesla Motors Japan),
- 03/03/2011: 521 Kms / 323 Miles (Tesla Motors Japan),
- 28/07/2011: 3’9911 kms / 2’480 Miles (Tesla Motors Japan),
- 31/08/2011: 4’634 Kms / 2’880 Miles (Tesla Motors Japan),
- 28/02/2012: 8,519 Kms / 5’294 Miles (Tesla Motors Japan),
- 18/04/2012: 9’332 Kms / 5’739 Miles (Tesla Motors Japan),
- 19/03/2013: 14’530 Kms / 9’029 Miles (Tesla Motors Japan),
- 21/02/2014: 18’840 Kms / 11’706 Miles (Tesla Motors Japan),
- 18/03/2016: 26’646 Kms / 16’557 Miles (Tesla Motors Japan),
- 15/03/2018: 29’565 Kms / 18’370 Miles (Tesla Motors Japan),
- 23/03/2020: 31’016 Kms / 19’272 Miles (Tesla Motors Japan),
- 07/01/2021: Current Kms (Frankfurt, Germany).
Fully UK registered with V5 Logbook & Registration Plates, all import taxes previously paid and the car is ready to go and enjoy.
MANY MORE PICTURES & VIDEO ON OUR WEBSITE INCLUDING A FULL WALKAROUND (distintoclassics.com).
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us. Our nearest airport is Birmingham International Airport (BHX). We can also assist in remote purchasing with international shipping worldwide, and transport delivery to Europe, Scandinavia & Ireland available.
EUROPEAN (E.U.) CUSTOMERS FROM MAINLAND EUROPE REGARDING QUESTIONS FOLLOWING BREXIT:
Are there any changes or additional costs to the purchaser following Brexit when purchasing from the United Kingdom? There have been no changes following Brexit for what the purchaser is to pay. There are no extra duties to pay. The car is currently UK registered and can still be driven/insured all over Europe without the need to re- register into another country if one wished.
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- Auxiliary Heating
- Bluetooth Audio
- Bluetooth Telephone
- CD Multichanger
- CD Player
- Central Locking
- Climate Control
- Driver Airbag
- Electric Windows
- Front Seat Belts
- Full Service History
- Heated Seats
- Leather Seats
- Navigation System
- Park Distance Control
- Passenger Airbag
- Premium Sound
- Rear Spoiler
- Steering Wheel Tilt Function
- USB Audio
- USB Docking
- V5 Registration Document
- Xenon Headlights